Seasoned executive with a proven track record of success in venture-backed and public high-growth technology companies. Lifelong learner who has consistently added new skills to stay at the forefront of his field. Unique combination of technical expertise and a sharp business acumen who can thrive in any market environment, from start-ups to established companies facing stiff competitive pressure. A leader with invaluable insight and guidance to navigate both challenges and opportunities.
- Raised over $8 million in seed capital led by Index Ventures and Cisco with other investors.
- Lead analyst relations resulting in Gartner Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing
- Published author with over 10 million article views - Wired, The New Stack, LinuxWorld, Enterprise Open Source
- Successfully lead developer relations for multiple companies participating in open source projects Apache CloudStack, Xen, Gluster, Node.JS, OpenStack, Open Daylight, Zenoss
- Keynote Speaker at O’Reilly OSCON, LinuxCon, All Things Open, and others