Use it to improve your:
- Planning and shaping
- Delivery/data/testing/analytics/logging pipeline
- Employee/customer onboarding
- Support/failure recovery/incident management
- Workflow of choice
…and start spending more time on what's next.
I'll introduce four powerful maps:Outcome, value stream, dependency and capability, that you can co-create with your teams to uncover hidden insights and opportunities. I'll show you how to take those insights and create a powerful roadmap of actions and experiments to dramatically improve flow and deliver continuous value. Flow engineering builds on the lean practice of value stream design and improvement as a framework of techniques you can use right now to reveal your biggest opportunities to eliminate hours of friction every week, so you can invest in what's next.
Three takeaways from this session:
- Build clarity, alignment, and confidence in teams.
- Map to uncover hidden value and opportunities.
- Improve your team's workflow to deliver continuous value.