KEYNOTE: Emerging Challenges for Distributed DevOps
Date & Time
Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM
The purpose of this session is...
- To share experiences and best practices from industry experts.
- To help others learn from these experiences and take away advice on how to experiment with containers and WebAssembly.
- To take a look at what highly distributed enterprise computing might look like in the future.
Here is what we will cover:
- Experiences from the developer trenches.
- Lessons learned from real-world deployments.
- What are the three things you want people to take away from the session?
- Real-world understanding of how industry experts are overcoming current challenges.
- An understanding of what it feels like to manage highly distributed, fragmented architectures.