Upcoming Virtual Events
DevOps Experience 2023
Since DevOps first emerged more than a decade ago, developers have been pulled in a million different directions and assumed additional responsibilities—such as testing and vulnerability scanning—and mastered new skills while still building high-quality code quickly. While they’ve risen to the challenge, the constant juggling begs the question: Are we providing developers with the right tools, training, resources and support they need to increase productivity, avoid burnout and boost job satisfaction?
Instead of shifting left or right, let’s pull developers to the center where development, security and operations teams alike can join forces, distribute the workload and restore balance.
This year, at the sixth annual DevOps Experience, we’ll take a look at how to encourage cross-functional collaboration and how platform engineering and SRE improve developer experience by lessening developers’ workload and enabling them to focus on what they do best: Building and delivering high-quality code.
Join prominent DevOps leaders and innovators from around the world to learn:
- How to empower developers to deliver high-quality software faster and more efficiently
- The new frontiers of DevOps
- How to simplify cloud-native development
- How AI makes developers’ lives easier
- Essential tips for automating DevOps workflows
- How to incorporate FinOps into DevOps to maximize cost efficiency
- How to build a culture of continuous learning/improvement and the advantages of the fail-fast approach
Organizations of all sizes face increasingly sophisticated attacks in the form of ransomware, denial of service or software supply chain incursions. Yet, even in the face of an economic downturn and continued skills shortages, security operations (SecOps) teams are expected to continuously and proactively monitor and protect corporate data and restore operations quickly in the event of an attack. SecOps can no longer rely on a lone wolf approach, parachuting in when a problem occurs.
Today’s SecOps must be built on a collaborative culture between IT operations and security professionals and rely on increasingly sophisticated and effective security tooling for deeper security integration into all technology processes. In a security environment that can sometimes feel hopeless, we believe that “help is on the way!”
At SecOps 2024, you’ll hear from industry thought leaders who are pushing the boundaries of SecOps practices, leveraging new tools to improve detection and response and who have learned how to deliver effective security throughout their organization. Join us to learn what an efficient SecOps team and culture should look like in 2024 and beyond.
Techstrong Research will also be preparing a security market trends and analysis report that will serve as the jumping-off point for the in-depth panel discussions at SecOps 2024.
At SecOps 2024, you will learn:
- How SecOps integrates security into daily operations to reduce the risk of cyberattacks
- The impact of generative AI on response and remediation
- How to overcome challenges in building and scaling a successful security operations center (SOC)
- How zero-trust impacts detection and response
- How to automate key security processes by using the optimal balance of machine and human capabilities
- How SASE can revolutionize the way you ensure access to critical internal and external systems and improve response time and effectiveness
- How to build an effective incident response plan and improve your response processes over time
- Which platforms and tools you need to detect attacks and quickly and effectively remediate issues
Register now and embark on a transformative journey into the future of SecOps!
AI in Action by Techstrong.ai
Artificial intelligence (AI) has moved from the realm of sci-fi to reality—and it is rapidly transforming the way we live and do business. Generative AI, LLMs and chatbots have drastically altered the market. But with all the hype, how do we separate fact from sizzle? Where do we see AI in action?
Many say that AI will disrupt one vertical after the next. Disruption in the technology space is already being seen. Whether it is generating code, testing code or even generating malware, AI has made tremendous strides in a short time. Contrary to what some say, AI will not eliminate developers and DevOps jobs, instead it will increase developer productivity and accelerate the entire SDLC. However, AI has also introduced legal and ethical concerns that society has not come to terms on yet.
At AI in Action by Techstrong.ai, we’ll focus on current AI use cases and explore how AI is revolutionizing the business world and the technology industry.
Join us at the AI in Action virtual event on December 12, 2023, to hear from distinguished AI, business and industry leaders to learn about:
- AI expectations versus reality
- The use of AI for code generation and analysis
- How organizations are monitoring the use of AI
- AI automation, testing and innovation
- How businesses are training their AI models to avoid bias and meet ethical and legal requirements
- How to use AI to maximize business growth and improve customer experience
- The EU Artificial Intelligence Act (the “AI Act”) and AI regulation in the U.S.
- Potential risks and challenges of using AI tools and how to address them
- GPT Next
- How AI can help identify security vulnerabilities
Call for speakers is now open. Limited sponsorships are available and early bird registration for this virtual event is now live.
The sixth annual Predict conference, led once again by our Techstrong Research team, will explore what the upcoming year and near future will hold for DevOps, cybersecurity, cloud native and digital transformation at the dawn of the age of AI.
We’ll explore how generative AI, LLMs and chatbots will impact the tech market in 2024, which emerging trends and technologies you’ll need to track, how the role of DevOps engineers will evolve in the future, critical security requirements for 2024 and more.
The Predict 2024 agenda will feature live and interactive panel discussions by prominent industry leaders and visionaries to prepare you for the new year ahead and beyond.
Join us to learn about:
- How AI will revolutionize business operations and fuel business growth in 2024
- How AI is disrupting the DevOps pipeline
- How to train AI models on your own data and how to customize LLMs
- The role of open source in 2024
- Best practices for cloud-native success in 2024 and beyond
- The potential challenges to the future of DevOps
- How developers can benefit from AI for code generation and analysis
- What the job market in the technology industry will look like in 2024
What’s your prediction for 2024? We’d love to hear your thoughts on what the future of tech looks like. Register to share your best guesses and be featured in our crystal ball during the live event!
The 2023 DevOps Dozen² Awards winners will be announced during the live ceremony at Predict 2024.
Digital Certificates in a Post-Quantum, AI World
Digital certificates based on encryption algorithms and PKI technology enabled the rise of the internet, e-commerce and secure, trusted person-to-person, person-to-machine and even machine-to-machine communication and connection. Now, new emerging technologies -and some that are already available today - threaten to undermine this progress, make this critical infrastructure obsolete and bring our digital world to a grinding halt. What can we do to prevent this and ensure smooth continuity of trusted connections?
Join Techstrong Group and some of the leading players in the certificate and trust community as we explore the industry’s own next-gen solutions to ensure trusted communications, business and critical infrastructure remain secure.
We will explore how the industry is responding to quantum computing, generative AI, the rise of machine-to-machine communication and other developments in this market. Don't miss this opportunity to gather the information your organization needs to stay current and protect your mission-critical connections and communications infrastructure.
*Event name and date are subject to change. More events coming soon.
We welcome new sponsors to join our virtual & in-person event production. For additional information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org